Prepping & After Care
Tips for a successful Fake Bake Spray Tan
· Make sure that you shower and exfoliate your whole body prior to your Spray Tanning session.
· Shave your legs gently the night before. If you prefer to wax please do so at least 3 days prior to your Spray Tanning session, to recover from any waxing irritation.
· Please do not use any moisturizers, deodorants, and/or perfume prior to your session. We will apply an oil-free moisturizer on designated areas before your spray tanning session begins.
· Once spray tanning session is done, it will take about 10 minutes for the solution to fully dry. Please wear dark loose fitted clothing after your tanning session. During your session you can wear dark undergarments, if you would like to. Most clients bring their own unique undergarment, to ensure their desired tan lines.
· Avoid doing dishes or activities with water that may interfere with the setting time for the spray tan (at least 8 hours). This is to avoid discolorations and if needed a cotton ball soaked in alcohol, peroxide or lemon juice may be applied to correct.
· It takes about 6 to 8 hours for the tanning solution to fully develop on your body. Clients may shower after at least 8 hours, using a gentle soap (NO SCRUBBING).
· Sunless Spray Tanning does not have any sunscreen. For your safety and skin apply sunscreen daily. Sun rays are stronger from 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
· Your sunless spray tan should last 7 to 14 days. When showering continue to use a gentle soap. Follow up with a good moisturizer. Our skin naturally will gently exfoliate each day just as it does after regular sun-tanning. Keeping your skin moisturized will give you a longer lasting tan.